What are the benefits of salmon oil for dogs and cats?
Salmon oil is a natural supplement for dogs and cats. It is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which are important for the health of the coat, immune system and vitality of the animals. Omega 3 fatty acids have natural anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce the risk of cancer in animals.
The main benefits of salmon oil are:
- Shiny and dandruff-free coat: the Omega 3 fatty acids present in salmon oil help keep the coat of the dog and cat healthy and shiny, reducing the appearance of dandruff.
- Strengthening of the immune system: Omega 3 fatty acids present in salmon oil help to strengthen the immune system of animals, making them more resistant to disease.
- Increased Vitality: The Omega 3 fatty acids found in salmon oil help increase the vitality of animals, improving their energy and stamina.
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory Properties: The Omega 3 fatty acids found in salmon oil have natural anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce pain and inflammation in dogs and cats.
- Reducing the risk of cancer: Omega 3 fatty acids found in salmon oil can help reduce the risk of cancer in animals, thanks to their antioxidant properties.
Take care of your pet’s well-being with love
For CBD oils, high purity is of the utmost importance. Our products ensure high quality thanks to constant analysis, biological and pharmaceutical standards. The oils undergo rigorous analysis for the detection of microbiological contaminants, pesticides, heavy metals and aflatoxins.
People who love their pets care not only for their health but also for their daily well-being. The benefits of our CBD oil for dogs and cats are:
- Reduce stress, anxiety and agitation
- Stimulate appetite
- Relieve pain
- Relieve pain related to stomatitis in cats
- Calm your dog or cat in heat
- Pain-relieving effect for cats
Especially for older dogs, the use of veterinary hemp oil is very helpful in reducing discomfort related to joint problems.
How to administer CBD hemp oil to our four-legged friends?
Before giving CBD oil to your dog or cat, consult your veterinarian. Always consult a doctor of your choice if you have any questions about the health of your animal friends! The professional will be able to evaluate if your pet can take CBD oil, will indicate the methods of administration and the dosage.
The information we provide to you is not intended to replace any pharmaceutical product prescribed by a professional, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any type of disease.
Our CBD pet oil can be easily administered orally or through gruel.
Why is ours the best CBD oil for dogs and cats?
We at La Canapa Legale also love our pets, and through various experiences we realized that we could improve the product to make it even more enjoyable and nutritious.
As we anticipated for us the issue is not only health but also well-being. For this reason we have created a CBD oil based on salmon oil in order to increase the benefits and make it more pleasant for our four-legged friends to take it.